Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Workout Wednesday


Good morning folks! 
Happy Fourth of July week! 

I'm on vacation this week,  hence the radio silence.

We're at the lake for an extended visit. We brought my with us this time.  So far, so good but I have no doubt this will end up being quite an adventure!

I'm doing my very best to eat as healthy as I can.  And I'm making sure to get in some type of workout every day. Monday I did a chest,  shoulders,  biceps and triceps.  Tuesday I ran 4 miles with friends before we left.  This morning I ran 3 miles and did step ups, chair dips,  and incline pushups.  I have my laptop (just no wifi) and work out dvds, so I'll either run or do body weight exercises for my Thursday,  Friday,  Saturday workouts.  They do paddle board yoga here at the marina,  so I might check into that!

I'm posting a link to a workout for your for a Workout Wednesday. This looks like a good one! I'll try this when I get back home. Insane Legs & Core Workout You've Never Done!: http://youtu.be/pp2srLZ4eYc

Ok, that's all for now!  Until next time--get up, get out,  and get moving! Whatever you do today,  be awesome at it!

Your friend,

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment