Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Workout Wednesday

Good morning folks!

We're halfway there!! 

Last night was track night for Pathways. We did 4 800's. Our splits were 5:21, 5:14, 5:21, 5:17 I was very proud of them!! The track can be scary and intimidating but we had a large turnout. I spoke to them beforehand about not worrying what everyone else was doing out there, to just do the best that they could do and that's exactly what they did. This is such a great group!! Thursday nights we usually do hills, but tomorrow night we're doing a progression run. I'm a little bit concerned because that's 2 speedwork days in 1 week. And I'm planning to race my 5k this weekend. And by race, I mean HARD! My goal is to win my age group!!  I guess I'll be in recovery socks and doing yoga this weekend!!

After the run, I came home and did the 21 Day Fix Upper Fix. I've got to stay consistent with my cross training because I know its good for me and I LOVE it! I feel so good after I finish my workouts! Tonight I'm doing Body Beast Build Back and Biceps.

As you know, I'm always looking for new workout options to keep things fresh and keep me motivated. Well, I recently discovered DailyBurn   It is a total fitness site with video workouts, meal plans, etc. There is a 30 day free trial then it's $10 / month which is pretty reasonable compared to most gym memberships. The nutrition plan is an extra $5 / month but that's still pretty cheap. I pay much more than that for a gym membership and personal trainer. I would like to try the CORE workout program. I think that I could stack that with my Body Beast workouts. And, if I like it, then I will drop my gym membership and use this instead. I really prefer working out at home anyway.



Ok, that's all for today.

Until next time -- get up,  get out,  and get moving!  Whatever you do today,  be awesome at it! 

Your friend, 

Theresa 

No comments:

Post a Comment